Re: DVD credits

I don't have all the names, but here a few that shouldn't be forgotten
(in no particular order). These are basically the people I dealt with or
noticed.
You could also check the wiki to find more names:
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5

Main organisation:
   * Andreas Schuldei
   * Fabian Fagerholm (Linux-Aktivaattori)
   * Tero Kuusela (Linux-Aktivaattori)
   * Aschwin van der Woude (Linux-Aktivaattori)
   * Riku Voipio
   * Jesus Climent
   * Gunnar Wolf
   * Martin-Eric Racin
   * Marcela Tiznado
   * Jaakko Niemi
   * Jimmy Kaplowitz
   * Lars Wirzenius
   * Alexander Schmehl
   * Margarita Manterola
   * Holger Levsen
   * Henning Sprang
   * ...

Volunteers at the reception:
   * Katri Savolainen
   * Safir Sercerovic
   * Tuukka Hastrup
   * Matti Kortila
   * Juha-Matti Tapio
   * Jukka Neppius
   * Jonna Rämö
   * Aaro Huhtala
   * Arto Teräs
   * Atte Peltomäki
   * Lior Kaplan
   * Martin Zobel-Helas
   * Don Armstrong

There are also some organisations that can be thanked for helping out:
   * Linux-Aktivaattori?
   * TKY (full name??)
   * TKK (full name??)
   * Täffä, restaurant