Re: press item announcing success of DebConf 5?

Branden Robinson / Debian Project Leader wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 12:56:26PM +1000, Pascal Hakim wrote:
> > Thanks to the people involved in putting out that press release. That
> > was quick!
>
> Agreed.  We could have had more details on *why* we considered it a

That's something I've told the debconf people after the announcement
as well.  Since it was more than one week after the end of the conference
I didn't feel like we should wait another week until some stuff is found,
so actually released it with a too few information.  I hope the organisers
for the next Debconf will collect interesting stuff *during* the conference
that we can use later.

> success, as some of the /. crowd pointed out, but that's all right.  It's
> something I covered in my dinner speech at the conference itself, and I
> still have my notes so I can write a bit about it in my next DPL report.

Good.

Regards,

	Joey

--
MIME - broken solution for a broken design.  -- Ralf Baechle