Re: Debian day: packaging tutorial?

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> Andreas suggested that I could give a packaging tutorial at Debian Day
> at Debconf5. It's rather technical, but perhaps it could be interesting
> and possibly in a small auditorium? I imagine it would mainly target
> prospective Finnish developers, but I can give the talk in Finnish or
> English. Slides are in English.
>
> Jaldhar, Tolimar: what do you think?

I think it is a great idea.  As we discussed on IRC, I also think an
extension (or seperate talk) on how to properly rebuild an existing
package when you need to change configure options or update to a newer
version than is available in Debian) would be interesting.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>