accommodation details

we have the details from the debconf house now: 17 big rooms
(29m^2, where 6 people can sleep compfortably) and 38 small ones
(10-12m^2 for 3 people).

this leaves us with 216 regular sleeping palces.

right now it is not yet cristal clear how we will assign people
to rooms.

some couples asked to stay together. when we have no room left,
we will start putting a third person into their room.

some people know each other and would like to share a room.

all this micro-management is work that we would prefere not to do
ourselfs. can someone suggest a good strategy to let people find
rooms?

gunnar had some thoughts allready. could you share those, gunnar?