Re: On catering and other food issues

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 01:26:24PM +0200, Riku Voipio wrote:

> Since The debconf house doesn't have a large kitchen, it might be
> worth considering dining services nearby. Practically that would mean
> Unicafe (located in smökki, very close) or Sodexho (In Dipoli, few
> hundred meters). I heard Dipoli is already proding catering for the
> athelics right after debconf.

After a 30min call to Heikki Arppe, I got some valuable information about
catering in Otaniemi.

During the time we have the Debconf, there is going to be only one cafeteria
officially open. It is the one located in the Electric Engineering Department.
I am going to Otaniemi on Thursday (boss permiting) to take a look at the
building and other facilities (Wolf, coming with me?). I expect to have a look
and a short talk with whoever is in charge of the facility (I got already an
estimate of 5e per person per meal) and probably we can get them to open later
the second week if we push them a bit.

Other meals will have to be dealt with appart.

Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!
		--Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)