[VAC] Not able to work on Debconf5 for now

I'm under too much stress from work (again), and won't be able to work
on Debconf5 for the time being. Perhaps after I switch jobs, in
November. Sorry about this. I don't think we have any formal division of
duties, but I thought I'd point out my non-participation just in case.

As far as I can see, the critical thing is to get a local organization
to handle all sorts of stuff (at least on paper). Linux-Aktivaattori is
in Turku, far from Helsinki/Espoo, but close enough I bet. Someone
should probably talk to them.

(I'll stay subscribed to the lists, and will continue to do listmaster
stuff for liw.iki.fi, but that's very occasional and very light stuff.)

--
http://liw.iki.fi/liw/log/