debconf5 irc meeting on sunday, 3ed okt

I suggest to hold an irc organisational meeting this coming
sunday, the 3ed of october.

i suggest some time in the european evening so that the people
from brazil and canada can participate, too. something like 22.00
CEST? this might be late for our finnish friends. please speak up
if you cant participate and if we need to move this forward.

topics (not mandatory, please post your wishlist topics!)
- jesus had some ideas regarding the timeframe and duration of
  the conference.
- i would like to find out how emotional involved the finnish
  debian developers are presently and if involvement is expected
  to increase.
- the todo list should be discussed (not necessarily in depth,
  but general) http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebConf5Todo

what else?

(jesus told be on irc that an inquiry about furnature is
pending, so we dont need to discuss this right now, eventhough it
is important.)

/andreas