Re: debconf5 irc meeting on sunday, 3ed okt

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

I suggest to hold an irc organisational meeting this coming
sunday, the 3ed of october.

i suggest some time in the european evening so that the people
from brazil and canada can participate, too. something like 22.00
CEST? this might be late for our finnish friends. please speak up
if you cant participate and if we need to move this forward.

Hmm 22:00 CEST is something like 23:00 here in EEST, right? A bit late for me (I have an eary wake-up on Mon), would an hour earlier be ok? It might be that I don't have any network, so if you don't hear from me on Set, you can assume that my net isn't up yet...

--W

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>