Re: wiki updated at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebConf5Todo

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 11:04:59AM +0200]:
> what content management system do we want to use? are we
> (aka gunnar...) integrating everthing in the conference
> management system?

Hi,

My conference management system is not a content management system -
It helps only for (what we had defined to be ;-) ) the regular
workflow of a conference - People registration, talk registration,
scheduling, registering attendance, printing nametags, organizing the
conference's material, probably some other bits which I don't have
ready in my mind, and some other bits that you have asked me and I
want to find a way to integrate (such as rooms assignment). We need a
content management system to link to Comas just for the needed tasks.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23