wiki updated at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebConf5Todo

unfortunatly i dont know the first thing about wikis. i meant to
creat a subpage to the debconf5 page but ended up creating
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebConf5Todo

can someone post a short wiki howto?

one URGENT thing we need is a responsible webmaster with a loving
hand to collect lots of usefull details about helsinki, finnland,
travel and debconf5 itself and puts them up there.

the debconf4 website (managed by michelle and rudy) can serve as
an example. most questions that came up were addressed either
before they were raised or afterwards.

what content management system do we want to use? are we
(aka gunnar...) integrating everthing in the conference
management system?