Introduction

Hi,

As Wolf beat me to it, here a short introduction of myself:

Since 1999 I live in Finland after my Finnish girlfriend found me in my
home-country the Netherlands, and so far I really enjoy living in
Finland.

My knowledge of Linux is very broad and I have been using Linux for the
past 9 years or so. In this time I have organised several small Linux
related events in Holland, but when I left for Finland this activity
seized until I founded Linux-Aktivaattori with some friends in 2001.

Linux-Aktivaattori stimulates the use of Linux and other FLOSS in
Finland. So far among others, we have organised several smaller events,
including a very successful Debian 10th birthday and have reached out to
other groups including universities.

I am very excited about Debconf5 coming to Finland, and the fact we were
asked to help out. I will do my best helping where I can.

Thanks,

-Aschwin

(Chairman of Linux-Aktivaattori)