Introduction

Hi!

I'm not sure about the language of this list, so I'll use English (:

My name is WOlf Bergenheim, and I am a long time Debian user (since 99). I am also the webmaster and head of the Adminteam for Linux-Aktivaattori, and a board member. I'm moving to Espoo in the end of this month. I'd like to help out in organizing Debconf '05. I hope there will be tasks which I can hel with, my knwoledge is around networks and servers, and user-support.

--W

--

Wolf Bergenheim                         <wolf@linux-aktivaattori.org>
Webmaster, Linux-aktivaattori Ry        [http://www.linux-aktivaattori.org]