general assembly / RL meeting

hi,

so the first people have already arrived at the venue, some found places
to hack in and outside, some havent and are still arriving. Yay!

So, for coordination and for a general meetup with everyone let's have
a RL meeting / general assembly today at 1600 localtime in the
seminarrooms in dock-europe (the current main hacklab in the 2nd floor).

there we can also discuss whether/when to have such meetings tomorrow and
friday.

and hopefully we'll have nametags by then or shortly after :)

--
cheers,
	Holger