Re: T-shirts

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I guess this is now pretty urgent.  Valentina had sent these two links:

http://www.obiectepromotionale.eu/promotionale/tricouri/clasice/tricou-basic-p1576
http://www.obiectepromotionale.eu/promotionale/tricouri/tricouri-dama/tricou-dama-jamaica-p80

We need to decide on a color (which apparently consensus is on white,
although I like the nr 5 blue on the links a lot), then order them
with the logo in front plus the sponsors in the back. I don't have a
strong opinion on the logo, but I think I like the text on top better,
in other voices?

Although number 5 is a nice color, it is dark and the logo won't be all that visible on it, unless you leave the white part around it, as in the first model here[1]. Number 14 might be better but it's still to dark.
I say we stick to the basics and go for plain white.

One more thing: are we going to make shirts only for the registered people or make few extra?

Valentina