T-shirts

Hi,

I guess this is now pretty urgent.  Valentina had sent these two links:

http://www.obiectepromotionale.eu/promotionale/tricouri/clasice/tricou-basic-p1576
http://www.obiectepromotionale.eu/promotionale/tricouri/tricouri-dama/tricou-dama-jamaica-p80

We need to decide on a color (which apparently consensus is on white,
although I like the nr 5 blue on the links a lot), then order them
with the logo in front plus the sponsors in the back. I don't have a
strong opinion on the logo, but I think I like the text on top better,
in other voices?

For the sponsors, we need a hi-res logo if possible, is there one for avangate?

I can try to get ready the arrangement of sponsors logos ready by
tomorrow morning, I think we should place the order tomorrow if
possible, making sure that it's going to be ready in time.

--
Besos,
Marga