Re: Interest in off-site, full-time child-care at DebConf15

> Is there a program like with the Kita here where they have an
> eingewöhnungszeit?

Good question. Without having checked this, my spontaneous answer as
the one who'd be "buying the service" would be yes, if we insist
then they will comply. They've already offered to stay close to the
venue so that lunch could be eaten at the hostel (to save money,
primarily), so I can't imagine that they wouldn't be open to a first
day in similar fashion on the premises with the option for the
parents to be right there.

> Also what about naps? I guess that’s one reason why they are split
> into the different age groups, because different kids have
> different nap schedules but how do they facilitate that, do we
> need to provide space for a sleeping room for the kids at the
> conference venue or does this company provide that space?

The company has no space. They go outside. Naps would be "slept" at
the venue. The smallest children wouldn't go far anyway, but I think
the older would go into town etc. and have truly adventurous days.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"distrust all those who love you extremely
 upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason."
                                                  -- lord chesterfield