Server deployment and IPs for DebConf15

Dear all,

Thomas Krenn will sponsor servers for DebConf15. We will have them
delivered to and installed at MAN-DA's facility in Darmstadt in the
rack they are sponsoring for Debian anyway. Just before DebCamp, we
will transport them to Heidelberg.

BelWue is sponsoring our upstream during DebConf15 in collaboration
with the University of Heidelberg. We will be using BelWue's IP
addresses during DebConf15.

During DebCamp and DebConf we will have:
* 141.70.64.0/20
 * 141.70.64.0/24 - servers
 * 141.70.65.0/24 - free
 * 141.70.66.0/23 - free
 * 141.70.68.0/22 - free
 * 141.70.72.0/21 - end users
* 2001:7c0:cafe::/48 - servers
* 2001:7c0:deb::/48 - end users

_Prior_ to DebCamp, we will have the two server networks announced by
MAN-DA. This will allow us to deploy all servers and services with
production IPs and DNS.

The reason why we are using /24 and /48 respectively is that those are
the smallest subnets which will be accepted into the global routing
table. We don't need that many server IPs, but as we have enough IP
space available, time efficiency trumps address space efficiency.

Richard

PS: If you have any special requirements for hardware or similar,
please send email or pop into #debconf-infra