Re: Server deployment and IPs for DebConf15

Dear all,

the network part is basically done.

Three networks are available at MAN-DA and their default gateways are:

* 141.70.64.1/24
* 2001:7c0:cafe::1/64
* non-public management network; poke me if you need that info

If you have anything to pre-deploy and install for DebConf/DebCamp,
please get in touch.

BGP config for Heidelberg is ready and next time someone (i.e.
Zugschlus) is on site, we should install something that does not eat a
lot of power and speaks BGP. That will allow us to pull in traffic for
those prefixes and monitor connection stability, speed, etc over the
coming months.
I will coordinate with the hostel to make sure they are willing to
host whatever it turns out to be.

Richard

PS: Daniel wanted 2001:7c0:dc15::/64 as well, so now we have that, too.