Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz dijo [Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 07:43:59AM -0400]:
> Sruthi, you and the local team did an impressive work on DC23. And everytime I
> looked at you people, you had a peaceful expression and a smile on your face,
> regardless of the circumstances. In my silent observation, I learned a lot
> from you.

I was not in Kochi during DebConf, but was there in
January/February. I can perfectly relate to and subscribe what you
said. It is one of the most cohesive and loving groups I have had the
privilege to work with!

> That said, I'd strongly support your remote help for DC24, or a nomination
> to DC committee, or  who knows, a DPL run :-)

Oh, Sruthi is actually one of the six people in Debian that are
disqualified to be nominated for the DC committee 😉