Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

While I sympathize with paulo's concerns, I would like to add that during (and
subsequent discussions at) our bof about debconfs and the climate crisis at
dc23, I heard several people saying that they would think twice before going
far away to a debconf for just a few days. And from what I understood, a few
days could be anything less than a week long.

That said, it's understandable that dc24 will end up taking place over fewer
days, perhaps with a limit on participation and other exceptions that may be
necessary for it to happen.

Bests,

--
Tiago Vaz