Re: Few notes on leaving Kochi from Cochin International

Am Sun, Sep 17, 2023 at 02:34:35AM -0400 schrieb Tiago Bortoletto Vaz:
> Thanks Héctor, very helpful, have a safe trip back.
> Also, someone mentioned in IRC that border agents asked questions about the

... if you have a conference visa, thought.

This time I avoided pronouncing  the word "conference" and sticked to
"friends" where they actually asked me to tell them "what these friends
might be".  The answer IT professionals was somehow sufficient to
finally get me through.

Greatings from Germany where I safely landed while sitting in a train
which is a bit ahead from what I planed.  So for the moment no further
obstacles
     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de