Heartfelt Gratitude and Warm Regards from a Kerala Native at DebConf

Dear DebConf Attendees,

I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. I wanted to take a moment to share my experience at DebConf, even though I could only attend the first day. It was truly a remarkable and enriching experience, and I'm filled with pride and joy as an Indian citizen, particularly hailing from the beautiful state of Kerala.

I was moved by the genuine love and appreciation expressed for India during the event. As a native of Kerala, I deeply appreciate your kind words and the fondness you have for our culture, heritage, and warm hospitality. India, with its diverse traditions, languages, and landscapes, is a place that holds a special place in the hearts of many. It warms my heart to know that the sentiment is reciprocated.

I extend my sincere apologies for any unpleasant experiences anyone may have had during their time in India. Our hope is always to provide a warm and welcoming environment to all visitors, and it's disheartening to think anyone left with less than positive memories.

If any of you would like to know more about Kerala, its rich cultural tapestry, breathtaking scenery, and unique traditions, please feel free to reach out. I'd be more than happy to share more about my homeland.

I would like to express my gratitude to the organizers, participants, and everyone involved in making DebConf a truly enriching and inclusive event. Thank you for creating a platform where we can come together to celebrate our shared passion for technology and open-source.

Goodbye to all, and may our paths cross again at future DebConf events.

Warm regards,
Krishnadev P Melevila,
Cyber Security Researcher, HoF Dutch Tax Administration.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnadevpmelevila/