Re: DebConf23 Daily Announcement mail - 16th September 2023

I'm in infopark phase 2
Where is debconf.???

On Sun, 17 Sep 2023, 10:48 am Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras, <devrtz@fortysixandtwo.eu> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 2023-09-16 at 22:10 +0530, Stefano Rivera wrote:
> Dear DebConf23 attendees,
>
> == Book of Condolences ==
>
> Reminder: the book for Abraham's family is in the silent hacklab on
> the
> second floor of the hotel. It will close after breakfast tomorrow,
> 17th
> September.

Will there be some (high quality) pictures of each page?
What Jonathan wrote on the first page was very beautiful
and I think I'd like to revisit this when I'm back home
and I feel like crying :'(

I have taken a picture of *my* page and I would also love to read what
people after me wrote.

> Thank you,
>
> Stefano, for the DebConf23 Team

No, thank you and the video team, local team and everyone who
volunteered to make this event happen!

PS: I've CC'ed discuss, as I'm not sure if my email reaches attendees
otherwise.

--
Cheers,

Evangelos
PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19