Re: Laptop to give away: Dell E6330

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 09:15:09AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> I brought my old laptop, a Dell E6330, in the hope of finding someone
> who might be able to make use of it. Preference given to someone who is
> listed somewhere on https://contributors.debian.org/ but mostly just
> interested in finding it a new home.

I would have a use for a free laptop myself.
However perhaps first give precedence to new contributors, etc (usual
things), and if nobody comes forward by the end of the conference,
please consider me :)

> It's an Intel i5-3320M, 16G RAM, 500G spinning rust. Works fine, but the
> battery doesn't hold a lot of charge. I've got the docking station for
> it too.

This sounds a great replacement for what I have in mind ^^

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :