Re: DebConf23 Daily Announcement addendum mail - 9th September 2023

Hi,

Em 10/09/2023 20:07, Praveen Arimbrathodiyil escreveu:

As for goodies, we have to order goodies in advance to be able to deliver them at the conference. We already announced only people registering early will have confirmed goodies. Everyone who registered before 5th August will have goodies.

We cannot plan upfront for unlimited attendees so we planned according to the number of advanced registrations we got.

(probably you know that) usually in free (as in beer) events, some people don't show up.

Maybe you could wait until Wednesday or Thursday for late people, and after that, give the the Swag Bag of Goodies left to people who registered after 5th August?

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil