Re: DebConf 23 Key Signing party final lists

Hi Jonathan,

Appreciate the effort in compiling all the keys and preparing the PDF..

Just wanted to clarify one doubt. I was of the understanding that one can add multiple keys  for KSP and I have added 2 keys.. one used for my  gmail (122a below: used for DC23 registration) other (122b) used for my official email id. Following are my keys from ksp-dc23.txt.. but both show the same email ID.

122a [ ] Fingerprint OK        [ ] ID OK
       8135 568E B93B 86F6 A6DA  A562 1EB0 80A0 63C8 14A5
uid    Abraham Jacob <abrahamj@gmail.com>

122b [ ] Fingerprint OK        [ ] ID OK
       1143 756C E963 BBD2 4BA7  6280 EB98 70B0 5FCF 3E33
uid    Abraham Jacob <abrahamj@gmail.com>

Is it an error or am I not supposed to submit 2 different keys that belong to different UIDs?

No need to make any changes now since people have already started computing SHASUM.

Thanks,
Abraham