Re: DebConf23 Daily Announcement mail - 3rd September 2023

Yup, I originally wrote a note while I was leaving my room, but I also mentioned it to the room service who were coming there to clean, I asked them if they could give me a "flask of water" instead of the water bottles, they asked me to contact reception instead, but later in the day they did get me a bottle.