Time again for loopy submissions!

Hello everyone

As has now become yet another DebConf tradition, we're now accepting submissions for Loopy, the conference loop that is shown on the stream in between talks!

You can submit either a short video clip, or an image (almost like a postcard!). Neither have to be very fancy, you can take a picture on your phone and add some text, or draw something. If you record either a video or picture, please do it on landscape mode (turn your phone sideways).

We'll soon be receiving a few dozen of these very stylish and desirable Cheese & Wine bags that will soon be the envy of all the influencers on social media :p https://i.imgur.com/MyZd1ht.jpg

If you're onsite and submit a loopy clip, we'll give you one of these as long as we still have them available. If you're off-site, we'll make some more in the future and owe you one, and after all, isn't the feeling of being part of our community and letting everyone know you're thinking of them reward enough? :)

Oh yes, to submit your clip: record it, upload it to your favourite site, and share the link to your clip by e-mailing: loopy@debconf.org

Try to keep it clean of additional music and if you speak, it should be reasonably audible what you're saying (we can make some minor edits and improvements on our side).

Here's an example of what loopy looked like for DebConf21:
https://peertube.debian.social/w/aEjdorA9M71tvm558YxyAP

The DC23 loopy should be going live in the next 2 days or so, I'll share a link as soon as it's more or less ready!

-Jonathan