Re: DebConf23: Call for keys for keysigning in Kochi, India

Hi,

在 2023/8/30 22:12, Jonathan McDowell 写道:
Most of you are aware that the keyserver network is currently in a
quite weak status; please ensure we can find your updated keys at
several different keyservers (at least, by uploading them); I suggest
you try something like the following:

     $ export MY_KEY=0x9026108FB942BEA4 # Naturally, your key goes here
     $ for i in pgpkeys.eu pgp.surf.nl pgp.pm keyserver.ubuntu.com the.earth.li
Is pgp.pm right? I get timeout for this keyserver.

Then I try to visit pgp.pm, I get the redirect to pgp.net.nz.

curl -I http://pgp.pm
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
content-length: 0
location: https://pgp.net.nz/
cache-control: no-cache

I try send my keys to this keyserver, there is no problem:

gpg --keyserver pgp.net.nz --send-keys 0x339240CB

It also OK for search my key:

gpg --search-keys --keyserver=pgp.net.nz 0x339240CB

The peer info about pgp.net.nz:
https://pgp.net.nz/pages/peers.html

BTW:

How about create a new deb package focus on gpg key upload in Debian?

People can use one simple command upload their gpg key,
the keyserver info is maintain and update by this package.

Some of keyserver has different way to upload and verify gpg key,
for example  https://keys.openpgp.org/about/usage,
This package can also take care of these usages.

--
肖盛文 xiao sheng wen
https://www.atzlinux.com 《铜豌豆 Linux》基于 Debian 的 Linux 中文 桌面 操作系统