Re: Any demonstration for "Global fight to end fossil fuels" in Kochi at 2023-09-15

This year is very hot.

Debian can do more things about reduce power consumption on machine.

ACPI, suspend, hibernate, cpufreq, fan control, notebook battery manager,display screen light manager, etc,.

在 2023/8/29 17:38, Andreas Tille 写道:
Hi,

usually I joing demonstrations like this

     https://fightfossilfuels.net/

in my home town - but at this day I'm not at home. ;-)

Is there any action planed in Kochi ... and if not would someone join me
to spread the word in Kochi?

Kind regards
     Andreas.

--