Re: e-Conference visa information

On ബു, ഓഗ 23 2023 at 08:12:55 രാവിലെ +02:00:00 +02:00:00, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi, Am Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 03:09:15PM +0000 schrieb Stefano Rivera:
> [snip] > > Maybe it is a silly comment but I don't see the answer to the Enrico's > question above. I would say the accommodation **is not** booked thought > any Tour Operator. Is that right? I had an accommodation bursary, so I said my accommodation was organised by DebConf. Our recommended answers are here: https://debconf23.debconf.org/about/visas/#completing-the-econference-visa-form
Am I correct that if I missed the deadline to provide my information that was needed to get some e-conference visa I have no other option than applying for e-tourist visa. I intend to
yes, deadline for conference visa was 1st August. We already shared the participants list based on details received by deadline and received political clearance. So conference visa is no longer an option.

> stay only for the

conference and would prefer to get the **easiest** formallity inside the visa process. I define "easiest" in terms as sum of work you organisers + I myself need to spent on that boring issue. Kind regards Andreas
--
http://fam-tille.de