Re: e-Conference visa information

Hi,

Am Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 03:09:15PM +0000 schrieb Stefano Rivera:
> > [snip]
> >
> > Maybe it is a silly comment but I don't see the answer to the Enrico's
> > question above. I would say the accommodation **is not** booked thought
> > any Tour Operator. Is that right?
>
> I had an accommodation bursary, so I said my accommodation was organised
> by DebConf.
>
> Our recommended answers are here:
> https://debconf23.debconf.org/about/visas/#completing-the-econference-visa-form

Am I correct that if I missed the deadline to provide my information
that was needed to get some e-conference visa I have no other option
than applying for e-tourist visa.  I intend to stay only for the
conference and would prefer to get the **easiest** formallity inside the
visa process.  I define "easiest" in terms as sum of work you organisers
+ I myself need to spent on that boring issue.

Kind regards
   Andreas

--
http://fam-tille.de