Re: e-Conference visa information

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 01:24:15AM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On 27/7/23 5:33 PM, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > I'm trying to fill the e-Conference visa application. At the page about
> > conference details, there are several fields where I need your input for
> > the right answers. I'll list here the questions, you may want to put the
> > answers also on https://debconf23.debconf.org/about/visas/#conference-visa
> > or mail them to attendees:
>
> See https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/websites/dc23/-/merge_requests/73

> > Reference: (what are reference names?)
>
> We will provide address of a local team member along with the invitation
> letter for this.

I did not receive any reference contact details with my invitation
letter. I also still haven't seen any details on the political clearance
letter from the MEA, or the optional event clearance letter. With less
than 2 weeks until DebCamp starts do we have an ETA for when these might
be available? The application form is quite involved and leaving it
until the last minute seems extremely risky.

J.

--
/-\                             |   If at first you don't succeed,
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |       create an "NT" version.