Looking for roommate during debcamp/debconf

Hi,

I will be attending debconf/debcamp in September and I have booked accommodation nearby Infopark,Kochi. The hotel room can house 2 adults and I was wondering if someone was looking for accommodation to share. Please feel free to email me if you're looking for accommodation and I can share more details.

Alternatively if you're looking for a roommate, please let me know since I have free cancellation on the booking.

Thanks
T K Sourab