Re: e-Conference visa information

On 27/7/23 5:33 PM, Enrico Zini wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to fill the e-Conference visa application. At the page about
conference details, there are several fields where I need your input for
the right answers. I'll list here the questions, you may want to put the
answers also on https://debconf23.debconf.org/about/visas/#conference-visa
or mail them to attendees:

See https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/websites/dc23/-/merge_requests/73

* Have you booked any room in Hotel/Resort etc. through any Tour Operator? (Yes/No)
   What's the answer for DebConf-provided accomodation?

https://debconf23.debconf.org/about/venue/ has the address.

* Name/subject of the conference
* End date
* Venue of conference
* Address
* State
* District
* Pincode

Details of organizer of conference:

* Name of organizer
* Address
* Phone no
* Email id
* Expected Port of Exit from India
  (is this where I start my trip home, i.e. Kochi, or is this the
   airport from which I take the flight that leaves India, for example
   DEL if my flight schedule home has a connection in Delhi?

This will be DEL.

Reference: (what are reference names?)

We will provide address of a local team member along with the invitation letter for this.

* Reference Name in India
* Address
* State
* District
* Phone
* Reference Name in $COUNTRY_OF_RESIDENCE
* Address
* Phone

Enrico