Re: [URGENT]: DebConf 23 Conference Visa requires action by Aug 1

Dear visa team,

Would you mind to add the difference between e-conference visa, conference visa and tourist visa into the FAQ please. So that people who really need e-conference visa won’t missed the chance to submit their info to obtain one in time.

Best regards,

-Andrew

Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com>於 2023年7月27日 週四,16:06寫道:
Hey Aravind,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 7:18 PM Aravind Pillai
<aravind.aravind892@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm from india. Do I have to submit the document like a passport.

Q: Do you need any visa for traveling within the country?
A: No.

I'll add it to the FAQ, too. Thanks for reaching out.

- u

--
-Andrew