Re: Update on the bursary results

Hey again,

On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 3:49 AM Utkarsh Gupta
<guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
> We've rolled out the first batch, which consists of the essential
> teams, and the second batch, consisting of the most general and
> diversity bursaries, will be rolled out between tomorrow and the day
> after.

That has been rolled out now. 73 have been approved under the general
budget and 11 under the diversity one.

> We'll analyze and see if we need the third batch, too. But only time
> shall tell. I'll keep this thread updated to ensure there's some
> communication.

There'll be a third batch soon. I'll try to gather the deets, ask for
a budget extension, and roll it out by Friday/Saturday, depending on
how much budget we have.

As always, don't hesitate in reaching out if you have any questions or concerns.

On behalf of the bursary team,
Utkarsh