Update on the bursary results

Hey,

We extended the bursary's deadline and result date by a week. And we
were supposed to roll it out today, but because of a minor hiccup,
we're doing it in batches instead.

We've rolled out the first batch, which consists of the essential
teams, and the second batch, consisting of the most general and
diversity bursaries, will be rolled out between tomorrow and the day
after.

We'll analyze and see if we need the third batch, too. But only time
shall tell. I'll keep this thread updated to ensure there's some
communication.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
reach out. Many thanks.

On behalf of the bursary team,
Utkarsh