Re: Flying out via Skopje

Depends on when your fight is. If it's a workday, buses are frequent. Some are direct to Skopje, but more likely you will have to connect at Prishtina Bus Station. From Skopje Bus Station, there is an airport bus.

Check here for bus schedules https://travel.gjirafa.com/

This is what DebConf website says:

From Skopje International Airport

Skopje International Airport might also have better deals through Wizz Air and alternative destinations from those in Prishtina.

Your route will be: Airport shuttle to Skopje Bus Station (300 denar or 3 EUR), from there direct buses to Prizren are a few. Skopje - Prishtina (7 EUR, schedule) is more readily available and from there to Prizren every 20 minutes (4 EUR). It will take 3-4 hrs all if best connected.

https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/venue/

Arianit