Re: Sponsoring a Yubikey for Debian contributors during Debconf 22

On 6/1/22 11:59, Thomas Goirand wrote:
Dear everyone,

Like I did twice already, Infomaniak is happy to sponsor a Yubikey to every Debconf attendee that is also a Debian contributor.

The rules to get a Yubikey are:

- You *must* contact me privately to request your Yubikey *before* I am myself going to Prizren. I'll write your name on a list, and check for it during Debconf. You will have to find me and ask me when on site (do not be shy, I don't bite...).

I forgot to write: please let me know in your message if you're a DD or a DM (or none of that) so I can write it down.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)