Sponsoring a Yubikey for Debian contributors during Debconf 22

Dear everyone,

Like I did twice already, Infomaniak is happy to sponsor a Yubikey to every Debconf attendee that is also a Debian contributor.

The rules to get a Yubikey are:

- You *must* contact me privately to request your Yubikey *before* I am myself going to Prizren. I'll write your name on a list, and check for it during Debconf. You will have to find me and ask me when on site (do not be shy, I don't bite...).

- You must have contributed to Debian over the last 5 years (it doesn't have to be packaging, for example some translation or website content is also ok).

- You should not ask for a Yubikey if you already had one from Infomaniak already (except if the one we gave you is broken).

- You must attend Debconf in person yourself, or one of your relative. So if someone from your country is going, it's ok if he/she takes the Yubikey for you. The reason is: we will *not* organize shipping (please don't ask, we really will not do shipping).

- You do agree that I keep your name + email address on my list (which I wont share with anyone, it's just to make sure people don't request for a Yubikey twice).

Requesters with their key in the keyring (ie: DDs / DMs) will have priority, as there is a limited amount of keys available, however every times I did it, there was enough for everyone, so feel free to ask for a Yubikey even if you're not a DD/DM.

Note that I gave a quick tutorial on how to use the Yubikey 3 years ago in Debconf Brazil, and the video is available online [1]. If you have questions about this that isn't answered in the video recording, I will be happy to help during Debconf (I am the keymaster of Infomaniak, and help every new employe create keys, so I do have some training using GPG and a Yubikey).

Also note that the Yubikey is a version 4, USB A, printed with the Infomaniak logo on it. We found this model the most resistant (it can even go to the washing machine, but you must make sure you don't bend it too hard).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1] https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2019/DebConf19/yubikey-hands-on-how-to-create-store-and.webm