tagging non-english talks

Hi!
I've just tried to look through videos of talks I've missed, and, when
browsing the index, I have trouble telling the language the talk is in.
It was already noticeable on the Schedule, but there you could spot a
fancy non-Latin script.  In the video archive, only spanish/brazilian
words survive.

Thus:
On DebConf 21+, let's prefix the titles of all non-English talk with
"[XX] " where XX is the language code, both on the schedule and in
video archive filenames.

This would make the lives of both non-English-speakers and of the rest
of us easier.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀