Re: Certificate of attendance

Hi Daniel,

I am aware that it is the best practice. I just didn't think it was necessary to do that, such a simple question. I don't think it exceeded 80 columns of text, but I didn't check it this last text, the others were short.

Em ter, 1 de set de 2020 11:10, Daniel Lenharo de Souza <daniel@sombra.eti.br> escreveu:

On 9/1/20 4:01 AM, Leandro Cunha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Although I don't see the need for an answer below the previous text in
> this case, could just send an email to me instead of sending to the
> mailing list to make requests for how to write an email and how I have
> already had done and I get all emails from the project's mailing lists
> need not replicate thread. Thanks!
> Just remembering that this list is about DebConf. Does this matter have
> to do with the conference? I believe not.

It's just best practices. Like not use html mode, and not more than 80
columns of text.

[]'s

--
Daniel Lenharo