Re: Certificate of attendance

Hi,

Although I don't see the need for an answer below the previous text in this case, could just send an email to me instead of sending to the mailing list to make requests for how to write an email and how I have already had done and I get all emails from the project's mailing lists need not replicate thread. Thanks!
Just remembering that this list is about DebConf. Does this matter have to do with the conference? I believe not.