Re: Announcing the elephant in the room BOF

On 8/1/19 4:38 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> So where does it go from here?
>
> Lots of project members were not in the small session that we
> held. I'm not necessarily convinced that all arguments always need to
> be heard, but even if we concede that point I don't think we achieved
> that either.

Steve, everyone,

Even though we didn't have time to listen to everyone, I do believe it
was very healthy to be able to share our views. It was done with
everyone sharing the need for carefully articulate things. It could have
lead to a political discussion, and it nicely didn't.

We don't necessarily need to have a collective decision and do
something. This session clearly helped me to understand everyone's
opinion, and I'm very happy it happened. We can now just let each of us
make a personal decision on what to do next year.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)