Re: Foz do Igaçu [Was: DebConf19] Beers

Hey,

On 7/23/19 4:31 AM, Roger Shimizu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 7:25 AM David Prévot <david@tilapin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> For those who may visit Foz do Igaçu soon, may I warmly recommend the
>> recently opened 277 microbrewery. They have a fair set of delicious dark
>> beers (Mate Stout, Petroleum, etc.) and various other kinds of pretty
>> good beers.
>
> We just visited Iguazu Falls yesterday, last Sunday.
> It was so great.
> Personally I recommend the helicopter tour, provided by Helisul, which
> cost R$430 and takes about 10-15 minutes.
> Fantasy experience, once in a life time.

Yes, the Igazu Falls are awesome and the heli-tour is really breathtaking!

I am so sad, that I could not join you at DebConf19 this year but I
hope to see you all next year. And to stay on topic: I am looking
forward to taste the various kinds of beers, whatever there might be.
Cheers! :)

Regards and all the best,
 - Darsha