Re: If I were to DJ, would you come dance and help me have fun with the accessible free-software DJ tool I spent this year writing?

Hi Sam,

I have a DJ friend also want to collaborate. can get to DebCamp to set up a music hacklab!

Nice idea!

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019, 8:55 PM Adriana Cássia <adriana.org@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sam!

Em ter, 2 de abr de 2019 às 15:55, Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> escreveu:

> I guess at one level I could always submit the event and the organizers
> could decide whether to approve it or not, but it is work to put
> something like that together.  So before I submit something I want to
> see if people would be interested and make sure I wouldn't be stepping
> on anyone else's toes.

That's nice!
I'm from DC19 local team and I would like to know what kind of
equipment you will need to analyse what we can do.
I don't understand anything about music and mixing :-)

Best regards,

--
Adriana C. da Costa
http://www.mulheres.eti.br