Global Inflitration Market for Service Providers

Hi there,

Assuming your marketing spent for Q2-2019 for email and tele marketing campaign, Would you be interested in targeting Service Providers with decision makers with information like contact names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, country, state, city, zip, Industry, SIC code, Company Size (Revenue and Employee) and technology/application information.

Service Providers- MSPs/MSSPs/ISVs/CSPs/VARs/Sis, Partners, Vendors and Resellers etc.

Kindly review and let me know if you would be interested in doubling your sales growth and market expansion for 2019.

Await for your positive response!

Regards,

Kathleen

Senior – Marketing Manager

Our reach North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC

If you wish to not to receive further emails, change the subject line to Unsubscribe.