DebConf19 random information

Hi,

Today (March 29th) is the 326th anniversary of Curitiba :-)
I was reading a local newspaper saying the city wants do change from
"ecological capital" to "city of innovation". We are talking with city
hall to add debConf19 on this innovation idea.
If you don't remember, there is a video in english about Curitiba:
https://media.debconf.org/dc19/video/curitiba.ogv

We already have some events before or after DC19. If you need some help
to talk with organizers, tell us. I can send their contacts.
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/19/EventsBeforeAfter

We created a wiki page to add informal events organized by us (local
team and friends) to do after the regular schedule. You can add places
you would like to go, or foods you would like to eat.
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/19/InformalEvents

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org