Registration is now open for DebConf19, in Curitiba, Brazil

We are happy to announce that DebConf19 registration is now open!!

DebConf19 will take place from July 21st to 28th, 2019 at the Central
campus of Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná - UTFPR, in
Curitiba, Brazil, and will be preceded by DebCamp, from July 14th to
19th, and an Open Day on the 20th.

To register for DebConf19, visit our website at
https://debconf19.debconf.org/register

To request bursaries (sponsorship) for food, accommodation, or travel,
you must be registered by Monday, 15 April 2019. After this date, new
bursary applications won’t be considered.

Participation to DebConf19 is conditional to your respect of our
Code of Conduct [0]. We require you to read, understand and abide by this
code.

[0]: <https://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml>

Even if you are not certain you will be able to attend, we recommend
registering now. You can always edit or cancel your registration, but
please make it final before 14 June 2019. We cannot guarantee
availability of accommodation, catering or swag for unconfirmed
registrations.

We do suggest that attendees begin making travel arrangements as soon as
possible, of course.

Any questions about registrations should be addressed to
registration@debconf.org.

Travel o Brazil
----------------

Please refer to the visa information webpage from Consular
Representations of Brazil[2] to see if you need a visa or equivalent to
visit Brazil.
See our visa information page[3] for more details.

[1]:
<http://www.portalconsular.itamaraty.gov.br/vistos-para-viajar-ao-brasil>
[2]: <https://debconf19.debconf.org/about/visas/>

Thank you
---------

The DebConf19 team would like to thank all of our sponsors who make this
event possible:

https://debconf19.debconf.org/sponsors/

We are still seeking sponsors to help us make DebConf19 a success. If
you or your company would like to give back to Debian, please consider
becoming a sponsor.

We look forward to seeing you in Curitiba!

The DebConf team

--
Daniel Lenharo de Souza
DebConf19 - Local team